Our make-up Picture Day will occur on Tuesday, April 20th for both 7th and 8th graders from 2 to 5 PM. Please view the information as a reminder below:
- All safety protocols will be adhered at all times. Participants will be expected to wear a mask, maintain social distancing, have their temperature taken, etc. Special Note: If you or your student have symptoms related to COVID-19, we ask that you stay home and contact the school during its office hours. We will discuss potential options for you.
- Prior to your student’s picture, you can purchase them online by following the process below:
- Step #1: Go to www.myfotorama.com
- Step #2: Click on Online Store
- Step #3: Select 2020 ID Pre-Pay
- Step #4: Place your order
- There will also be a Fotorauma information booth on site to answer questions on April 20th and can be reached at 323-587-6688 if you have questions.
- Parking will be available under the solar panels if needed.
- Only students will be allowed to proceed to the gym to take their picture.
- Upon completion, students will exit the gym.
We encourage that all students take their picture so it can be placed in our Memory Book. In addition, student IDs aid in the distribution and collection of materials that will occur later this school year. If you have any questions about the contents in this letter, please feel free to contact us during our office hours at 310-603-1466, Monday through Friday.
Take care and Go Tigers!